Deep Learning Research Engineer
We are a seeking world-class deep learning experts with broad background in machine learning. As a research engineer you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on large-scale machine intelligence problems and push forward the frontiers of AI technologies. You would collaborate with existing team members with expertise spanning reinforcement learning, computer vision, hardware architecture, robotics and more.
- Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, or a related field; or advanced degree and equivalent industry experience. (We also consider exceptional applicants with other backgrounds.)
- Proven theoretical and practical deep learning experience, including use of standard DL/ML software tools
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks
- Familiarity with details of implementing algorithms on multi-core CPUs, clusters (MPI), GPUs
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate a proven ability to multitask and deliver on challenging software development tasks
- The ability to develop and implement complex algorithms efficiently
- Experience working independently in a shared machine learning implementation setting
- Experience with python, C++, Deep Learning frameworks, GPU optimization
- Track record of research excellence as reflected by a publication record
Osaro is a San Francisco based startup company applying deep reinforcement learning technology to next-generation robotics applications. The company is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors, including Peter Thiel, Jerry Yang and Scott Banister. Osaro has an agile team of scientists and experienced machine learning practitioners. The following full-time position is available immediately. All candidates should be willing to move to the SF Bay Area. We do not work with recruiters.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com