Machine Learning Software Engineer
Osaro is developing large scale machine learning products that need to interface with customer's complex software environments. As a software engineer, your job will be to develop the software infrastructure that enables research engineers to apply our algorithms in these environments: acquiring data, running experiments, analyzing results, and deployment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Programming: Python, C++, scientific computing, knowledge of databases
- Experience with software development tools, source control, issue tracking, continuous integration, code coverage.
- Producing visualizations for experiment results.
- Experience interfacing with data sources and pre-processing data.
- Experience with distributed computing environments
- Experience coding machine learning algorithms.
Osaro is a San Francisco based startup company applying deep reinforcement learning technology to next-generation robotics applications. The company is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors, including Peter Thiel, Jerry Yang and Scott Banister. Osaro has an agile team of scientists and experienced machine learning practitioners. The following full-time position is available immediately. All candidates should be willing to move to the SF Bay Area. We do not work with recruiters.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org